Friday, December 5, 2008

Peace on Earth



And the Earth was called to witness...Love...

And so The Earth's Representative witnessed her past...
And Her Royal Words were felt by Kosmos as a dove...
And Her Eyes of Understanding were seen at last...

"
Prospero's Speech

And now my charms are all o'erthrown,
And what strength I have's mine own;
Which is most faint; now t'is true,
I must be here confined by you...
...But release me from my bands
With the help of your good hands:
Gentle breath of yours my sails
Must fill, or else my project fails,
Which was to please. Now I want
Spirits to enforce, art to enchant;
And my ending is despair,
Unless I be relieved by prayer,
Which pierces so that it assaults
Mercy itself and frees all faults.
As you from your crimes would pardon'd be,
Let your indulgence set me free.

No comments: